Sunday, November 20, 2011

Alhamdulillah, Segala Puji Bagi ALLAH

“Dedicated to my beloved family and friends, without their understanding, supports, and most of all love, the completion of this work would not have been possible.”

Tak ada apa yang aku dapat cakapkan. Gembira, suka, bangga, puas hati, lega, penat, letih, syukur, syukur, syukur ALHAMDULILLAH. Dua tahun beb sambung, payah susah suka duka semua jadi saksi. ;)


Biarlah gambar yang memberi ungkapan kata-kata. Biarlah gambar yang menterjemah rasa dalam hati ini. Chewahhhh! Cakap banyak bermadah berhelah pun tak guna. ;) Jom tengok gambar. ;)









Klik READ MORE untuk lihat banyak gambar sampai jelik. ;)















































          First and foremost, I would like to thank Allah because of His blessings; I would be able to successfully complete this dissertation. My word of appreciation goes to Associate-Professor-Dr.-Subariah for her priceless supervision, inspiring discussion and fruitful collaboration. I am thankful for all her invaluable hours to provide constructive critics, enthusiasm, immerse knowledge and continuous feedback. Without her continued support and patience, this dissertation would not have been the same as presented here.
  
I am also indebted to Universiti Teknologi MARA for funding my Master study. It is my sincere hope that the knowledge and experience gained here can be put to good use and further contribution in the future.
  
My thanks also extend to my friends, for their enlightening companionship and encouragement of trudging through all the moments from down to up the hill in the run to complete this Master program. I would not have done it without the help and motivation from all of you.
  
To my family, no words can describe my gratefulness for always being there despite of the distance. They showered me with love and compassion and enrich my life like no other. They are the source of comfort and kept me focus the priorities in life and therefore, this work is dedicated to them.












Nota kaki: yang mana ada watermark cekkeya.blogspot.com, itu semua dari kamera KUIZIKEL yang meminjamkan DSLR Nikon nya. ;) Oh, terima kasih jugak buat photographer Cik As dan Cik Aidamas. ;)

Yang mana tak ada watermark, itu gambar ikhsan orang lain. ;) Oh, hari Graduasi: 24 September 2011. Boleh rujuk entry 2009, Drama Sebabak, yang tak dapat ambik gambar dengan abah. Entry nih tebus entry yang dulu. Yeayyyyy, ALHAMDULILLAH. ;)

3 comments:

kuizikel said...

patut gambo lawa2 n terang2 blaka (yg ada watermark).. hahaha.. sewa bila nak bayo ni? pakai dah lebih sebulan.. kah kah kah. ipad3 okeh? utk iyman :)

hanisa said...

wah2....yan....seronoknye da dapat da master ko...mude2 lagi kot....xcam aku ni......
xde pun cam ko...jelez
happy 4 you!!!!!!!!!!

cekkeya said...

@kui: ipad utk iyman? tunggu aku kaya pun, kena fikir duaploh empat kali. ahah

@hanisa: rezeki aku sambung awal. turn ko pun insyaALLAH myusul kemudian. neway, thankssss ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...